Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Introduction

My overall topic for these projects was animal rights. I some way or another I related my projects to animals and their rights. Throughout this semester, I actually found out enough about my topic to actually change my point of view towards animal rights. My main goal for this semester was to become a more creative writer and to be able to express my ideas through writing.  Before this class, every time I had to write a paper I would dread writing it and stress myself out. I was unable to write papers that had to do with expressing my opinion on a topic because I was unable to find the words to write how I felt about a topic. This class made me discover my creative side and I was able to write these longer papers easily while still being able to make sure the papers flow tighter easily and express my own ideas. This class taught me to not just jump right into writing a paper, like they teach you in high school, but rather think of it as a step process were you have a design plan and do research first. This class also taught me how to write synthesis paragraphs, so that writing long papers is not as hard as you would think. Before this class, my writing was really poor, which you can probably notice in my first paper, and I believe my writing has improved tremendously over the course of the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment